Just got hitched with the love of your life? Now want to run away from the hustle-bustle of daily life? Escape to paradise on earth, Vietnam. Spend a romantic time on your honeymoon and strengthen your bond.
Vietnam is undoubtedly an exquisite place for couples to celebrate their bond & togetherness. A simple hand in hand walk while exploring the mesmerizing beauty can add spice to the relationship. This isolated island houses various places of interest and extremely friendly & welcoming locals. The towns are so serene that you will forget you are living a city life. However, this amazing country offers some much called for tranquil to head to and spend some precious time with your soulmate. Based on your interest and the type of adventures you like, we have hand-picked 7 most popular locations to have a romantic experience with your partner.
- 1 Walk in the White Sandy Sao beach, Phu Quoc Island with Your Beloved
- 2 An Exceptional Sailing Adventure on the Waters of Halong Bay
- 3 Don’t Forget the Valley of love, Da Lat
- 4 The Beautiful Ngoc Son Temple, Hanoi is No Less!
- 5 The Hot Spring Water of Binh Chau is Love!
- 6 Visit the Enigmatic Crystal Clear Waters of Con Dao
- 7 A Romantic lanternlight Evening in Hoi An
Walk in the White Sandy Sao beach, Phu Quoc Island with Your Beloved
Beaches are one of the many places couples share romantic moments. And when it comes to the Sao beach, Phu Quoc Island of Vietnam, there is no room for a second thought. The Sao beach is one of the most popular white sandy beaches in Vietnam. Surrounded by turquoise waters, Sao is truly majestic.
An Exceptional Sailing Adventure on the Waters of Halong Bay
Halong Bay is known as the ‘Bay of Descending Dragons.’ It offers a romantic experience to everybody who walks in here. The limestone peaks, hidden beaches, and floating fish villages offer magnificent picture-perfect scenery. It comes with 1,600 islands and islets that provide a great honeymoon experience.
Don’t Forget the Valley of love, Da Lat
Visit Da Lat to experience a great romantic atmosphere. It has beautiful rolling hills, love-themed monuments, Vong Canh Hill, the bridge of love, lush garden with colorful flowers, and the list goes on, to set a romantic mood to both of you. Amidst the various flower gardens available along with majestic waterfalls, hold each other’s hands and walk along.
The Beautiful Ngoc Son Temple, Hanoi is No Less!
Spend some time with your lover at the Temple of Jade Mountain. Ngoc Son Temple gives a great view of Hoan Kiem Lake. And the place is also ideal for taking romantic pictures. If you’re looking for a quiet, serene place to spend with your spouse, this is one of the best places to visit and spend your time.
The Hot Spring Water of Binh Chau is Love!
Vietnam has many accessible hot springs, and Binh Chau is one of them. It is situated amidst the lush greenery and is a lovely romantic escape to relax your body and soul with your beloved one. The hot spring water comes with 37 degrees that make you forget about all the stress in your life. Calm yourself and enjoy the hot springs together.
Visit the Enigmatic Crystal Clear Waters of Con Dao
Con Dao Island is an ideal place for snorkelers. So, if you’re an adventure-loving couple try scuba diving or snorkeling on your vacation. Do not forget to experience the turquoise waters, golden beaches, and colorful aquatic life of Con Dao.
A Romantic lanternlight Evening in Hoi An
Who doesn’t like a romantic stroll down streets with lantern light that add light to the night? Go for a leisure walk and then stop for a candlelight dinner with your most favorite person. Enjoy a perfect evening with the perfect wine in the lovely atmosphere of Hoi An. It is a special sunset dinner cruise set on the Chic boat board that offers a great romantic experience for couples.
Apart from these seven best places, here are a few more things to give it a shot on your Vietnam honeymoon:-
- A visit to Heaven’s Gate of Sapa
- Walk in the ‘Golden Bridge’ in Danang
- Experience the colorful Ho Chi Minh city
- A mud bath experience with your partner at the Thap Ba Hot Springs & Mud Baths center
- Cycling tour of Mai Chau
- An organic cooking class with your partner to cook some luscious Vietnamese delicacies.
- Exploring the length of breadth of the mysterious Cu Chi Tunnels
- A jeep ride at sunrise through the oceanic wind-sculpted sand dunes of Mui Ne.
- Experience Venice at Mekong Delta where land meets water & explore the ever-famous floating markets.
- The pink grass fields of Dalat also require a visit for it is one of Vietnam’s best Photo ops.
If you need comprehensive and inexpensive Vietnam packages, don’t look far, Pickyourtrail is at your service. Customize your itinerary to suit your interests and tastes and unravel the mysteries of the land of ascending dragons. Make your Vietnam honeymoon special and beautiful, just the way you have fantasized for years and make every moment count!